A. COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES (HELD BETWEEN 2012 – 2022)
Certificates for Convocations (held between 2012 – 2022) are ready for collection everyday (10am – 2pm). Candidates are advised to proceed for collection following the procedure shown in Item B below:
B. PROCEDURE FOR CERTIFICATE COLLECTION (10AM – 2PM DAILY)
- Click the link below to Download, Print and Complete Two (2) Clearance Forms (Originals). http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/SPGS_Forms_Cert-Collection_Clearance_Rvsd_140322.pdf
- Make payments as indicated on the Payments Instructions herewith.
- Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with:
- The two (2) completed (original) Clearance Forms
- Two Passport Photographs.
- A Photocopy of First-Degree Certificate (Not Statement of Result).
- Student ID Card or copy of any other valid means of identification – (e.g. International Passport, National ID Card, etc).
- Receipts of ALL the payments.
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (for Women) or UNILAG approval of Change of Name, as applicable.
- Pick a copy of Lagoon Review/SPGS Magazine at School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Alumni Levy for all Candidates: N2,500 (Payable to any Bank on UNILAG Campus, which will provide the Account Details).
- Certificate Fee (Same as Convocation Fees if already paid): N25,000 (Payable through Remita) viz.:
- Login to the student portal http://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
- Generate and Print Payment Advice
- Make the Remita payment at any Nigeria Bank or Pay Online
- Generate your Receipt:
- Log in to: https://unilag.edu.ng/remita
- Click ‘Get Receipt’ and Type in Your RRR
- Print out the Receipt
- Take the Receipt to the University ‘Cash Office’ for authentication.
3. Lagoon Review/PG Magazine: (PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO ROOM 5 IN PG SCHOOL):
- 2022 Convocation Year – N3,000 (Ph.D. N5,000)
- 2021 Convocation Year – N3,000 (Ph.D. N5,000)
- 2019 Convocation Year – N2,500 (Ph.D. N5,000)
- 2018 Convocation Year – N2,500 (Ph.D. N5,000)