IPROCEDURE FOR ON LINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2013 / 2014
1. Admission Letter to be collected from the department.
2. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2012/2013 admission.
3. Check your correct application number on the 'check admission link'
4. Go to the student login, use application number as matriculation number and your surname (in lower case) as password
5. Fill the bio data form, print out your debit note and Download acceptance form and Medical form from download link
6. Take Debit note to any of the designated banks to make payment
(a). For programmes domiciled in Akoka campus, students should make payments at Wema bank, First bank, Eco bank and access bank
(b). For programmes domiciled in idi-araba campus, student should 'make payment at access bank' idi-araba(except the faculty of pharmacy)
7. Return to website to fill registration form. please note that registration is sessional i.e registration should be done for both 1st and 2nd semester courses
8. Print out (4) copies each of the Bio-data and registration form and acceptance letter
9. Take forms to Bursary and Department for clearance,stamping and signature.
10. Bring along 4 copies of the following to the SPGS:
- Bio-data, course registration forms and letter of acceptance
- Admission letter
- Receipt for tuition
- Receipt for Prospectus and abstracts
- Degree Certificates or Transcripts not Statement of result
- NYSC discharge or Exemption certificate
11.Original credentials is mandatory for screening at the SPGS registration centre
• Without prejudice to the course codes in the SPGS prospectus, please confirm current course codes from the department. .
For login problems contact email@example.com